Part of our vision in Credo is to see movements of people giving themselves in active service of Christ, throughout uni and all of life. Prime is our training community to equip you in understanding, motivation and skills for this exciting cause. A variety of training modules are offered each uni session (i.e. semester), led by an experienced coach. There are four Prime training hours in the week: Wed 3pm, Wed 5pm, Thurs 9am and Thurs 11am.
– Modules run for one hour per week, from week 3 until week 11 (Autumn and Spring sessions).
– All Prime training is designed to be practical, biblical and personally transformative, so any selection will be beneficial.
– Modules are capped in group size to enhance the coaching experience.
– $15 for each module of Prime training (covers materials).
– NOTE: not all modules are offered at each of the four training hours, so please choose carefully.
Registration has now closed for the Spring modules.