Credo is a university mission – coming from many cultures and backgrounds, we work as one to intentionally proclaim ‘Christ for UTS’.
What is Credo?
In the dictionary, the word ‘credo’ is defined as ‘a statement of belief’ and we aim with God’s help to be a Christian group at uni who provides this living witness to Jesus on campus – hence our motto “Christ for UTS”. We are a multi-cultural, inter-denominational and inter-faculty community who welcomes anyone who wants to discover more of Jesus Christ.
So whether you know little or lots, consider yourself a doubter or a believer, want to jump in to serve or just take your time to check things out, Credo has space for you!
We work as one to intentionally proclaim ‘Christ for UTS’ by:
- Gathering the lost to Christ;
- Growing in maturity in Christ; and
- Giving ourselves in service of Christ.
From 2020 to 2025 we aim to:
- Gather – Increase the percentage of those exploring Jesus within our communities from ~12% to ~25%
- Grow – Multiply our communities by at least another network and increase our commissioned leaders from 130 to 200
- Give – Have 50% of our members read the Bible with someone from uni; and 15 or more ministry apprentices in 2025